After decay, trauma, or other dental damage, it may be difficult to smile, but at our Waco, TX dental practice, we offer a variety of restorative dentistry solutions to renew even the most damaged smiles. If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, years of untreated tooth decay, or need to replace missing teeth, Heart of Texas Smiles is here to help. We have the restorative dental services to give you a picture-perfect smile.
Our advanced restorative dentistry services include:
- Crown & Bridge Tooth Replacement – to replace one tooth or several consecutive teeth, crown and bridge tooth replacement offers patients stable, beautiful smile restoration.
- Partial and Full Dentures – for numerous non-consecutive missing teeth or a full arch of missing teeth, partial and full dentures offer comfortable smile completion that looks and feels great.
- CEREC Same Day Crowns – dental crowns restore severely damaged teeth by creating a new cap over the tooth returning shape, strength, and appearance, but in the past, this restoration required multiple appointments over the course of several weeks to complete. We utilize the CEREC system to offer patients restoration in a single visit.
- Root Canal Therapy – infection of the inner pulp layer of teeth can be extremely painful, but relief is possible with root canal therapy.
- Dental Implants – the most lifelike tooth replacement option, dental implants restore the roots of teeth and the biting surfaces.
If you’re in need of restorative dentistry services, we invite you to schedule a consultation visit with our team today. Conveniently located in Waco, TX, we welcome patients from surrounding communities including West and Hillsboro.